A Trusted Expert in HIT
Electronic Knowledge Interchange (EKI) is a highly regarded, vendor-agnostic Health Information Technology (HIT) advisor. Experienced in developing sophisticated and expansive systems to securely manage medical data, EKI understands the unique and growing challenges facing the healthcare industry.
With strong HIT domain design expertise and long-standing experience partnering with state and local government and public health offices, EKI knows how to build HIEs and other HIT systems that will yield new efficiencies and generate long-term savings.
Our HIT services includes:
- HIE Strategy and Design
- HIE Sustainability Models
- Health Information Data Management
- HIT/HIE Readiness Assessments
- HIT Architecture Design and Roadmap
- HIT Program Management Office
- HITECH Grant Identification/Qualification
- EHR/Practice Management Vendor Selection
- EHR Implementation Management
- Change Management
- Clinical Process Mapping and Reengineering
- Quality Assurance, Auditing & Tracking
- Meaningful Use Interpretation & Compliance
- Disease Surveillance System Design & Integration
Contact us to learn how EKI’s Healthcare Information Technology solutions can improve the efficiency, reduce the costs and improve the performance of your IT operations.