Technology in Government
Through proprietary process improvement methods and state-of-the-art technology innovations, Electronic Knowledge Interchange (EKI) helps cities, municipalities, counties and states achieve higher productivity with fewer resources. We help cities across the nation become more efficient and save millions — if not billions — of dollars by reigning in infrastructure size and costs, optimizing IT resources and creating world-class applications that improve operations and services.
Our government-based IT work has been recognized with numerous accolades, including:
- Gold Standard designation by the City of Chicago and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Four Best in Government Awards from the City of Chicago
- Named City of Chicago’s Preferred IT Supplier five years in a row
- Four national Best of the Web awards since 2004
- Finalist for the 2010 Illinois Technology Association Lighthouse Award for leadership and growth
- Finalist for 2010 Chicago Innovation Awards
Read a detailed solution overview and case study that explores EKI’s proprietary process improvement methods and state-of-the-art technology innovations for improving city, county and state government efficiency.